8/5- Outdoor Yoga By Caroline
Time & Location
About The Event
Yoga By Caroline is Back!
We will be utilizing the outdoor space behind The Water Lily to practice an All levels Vinyasa Flow two Wednesday’s in August, weather permitting.
Some special considerations during this unique time:
- Please feel free to use the driveway adjacent to the building. It will be the closest and most convenient parking.
- Any symptoms and/or signs of Covid, we ask that you please stay home. When you arrive:
- Kindly wear a mask!
- Check in at table with Lily.
- Get temperature taken.
- Masks should be worn until you find your mat space. However, Yoga May Be Practiced WITHOUT a mask as spaces will be marked 6 ft apart. Please:
- Come dressed in yoga attire.
- Bring your own props for class, none will be provided.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Bring minimal items with you (all items will be kept at your mat.)
- Bring bug spray or suntan lotion, if you’d like.
Register & pay online or walk up. $15pp cash/check Or 11 Class Passes accepted.
Please consider: •If class is cancelled prior to start time due to forecasted inclement weather, a full refund or credit will be issued. •If class is interrupted or stopped due to sudden inclement weather, no refunds or credits will be issued.
About Caroline: I was introduced to yoga 10 years ago by my mom. Through attending her classes I was shown the importance of breath work and the poses. For the past 8 years, I have studied and developed my yoga practice through Toby Schoeneberger’s classes, completed 200hr Yoga Teacher Training at The Yoga Shop and am currently working towards 500hr YTT, as well. I have come to understand Yoga as a lifestyle. With a conscious mind to live compassionately, truthfully, and lovingly to myself and others every day. Yoga continues to help heal my heart and my mind through my life’s journey. It has awakened my soul, opened new doors for me and has given me lifelong friendships.
- 8/5 -Yoga by Caroline$15$150$0
- 8/5- Yoga by Caroline$0$00$0